Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI
Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.adobe.com
if you want to read more on Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI on Adobe Systems Incorporated's web page. Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI is commonly set up in the C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI's entire uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_31_0_0_101_Plugin.exe -maintain plugin. Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI's primary file takes about 1.39 MB (1458176 bytes) and its name is FlashUtil32_31_0_0_101_Plugin.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI. They occupy about 3.56 MB (3733504
bytes) on disk.
- FlashPlayerFeedbackService.exe (468.50 KB)
- FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe (329.50 KB)
- FlashUtil32_31_0_0_101_Plugin.exe (1.39 MB)
This info is about Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI version 188.8.131.52
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI
Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI". The Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI:
- The publisher is: http://www.adobe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_31_0_0_101_Plugin.exe -maintain plugin
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI.
8. After removing Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Flash Player 31 NPAPI in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:47:47.830