Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX
This page is about Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Please follow http://www.adobe.com
if you want to read more on Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX on Adobe Systems Incorporated's page. Usually the Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX application is to be found in the C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX is C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_31_0_0_101_ActiveX.exe -maintain activex. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1458176 bytes) on disk and is titled FlashUtil32_31_0_0_101_Plugin.exe.
The following executables are contained in Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX. They take 3.56 MB (3733504
bytes) on disk.
- FlashPlayerFeedbackService.exe (468.50 KB)
- FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe (329.50 KB)
- FlashUtil32_31_0_0_101_Plugin.exe (1.39 MB)
The current page applies to Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX version 188.8.131.52
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.adobe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_31_0_0_101_ActiveX.exe -maintain activex
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Flash Player 31 ActiveX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:47:47.823