Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 from your computerParand ® Software Group
. You can find out more on Parand ® Software Group or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206. Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11's primary file takes about 14.33 MB (15022080 bytes) and its name is FlashPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are part of Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 74.81 MB (78440597
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FlashPlayer.exe (14.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- Windows, Chromium-Based Browsers - PPAPI.exe (20.22 MB)
- Windows, Firefox, Safari, Opera - NPAPI.exe (19.62 MB)
- Windows, Internet Explorer - ActiveX.exe (19.66 MB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
This web page is about Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
If you're planning to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Users\Mohammad Mostaf\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Parand\KING 44\Data\Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Parand\KING 44\Data\Data\Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11.jpg
- C:\Users\Mohammad Mostaf\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player\NativeCache\NativeCache.directory
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168_is1
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11". The Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. When you click Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 09:22:02.347