Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52
Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 from your computerParand ® Software Group
. You can find out more on Parand ® Software Group or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124. Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199's primary file takes about 14.33 MB (15022080 bytes) and its name is FlashPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are part of Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 74.81 MB (78440597
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FlashPlayer.exe (14.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- Windows, Chromium-Based Browsers - PPAPI.exe (20.22 MB)
- Windows, Firefox, Safari, Opera - NPAPI.exe (19.62 MB)
- Windows, Internet Explorer - ActiveX.exe (19.66 MB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
This web page is about Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
If you're planning to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Users\Mohammad Mostaf\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Parand\KING 44\Data\Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Parand\KING 44\Data\Data\Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199.jpg
- C:\Users\Mohammad Mostaf\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player\NativeCache\NativeCache.directory
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52_is1
Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 09:22:02.347