Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11
Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 from your PCParand ® Software Group
. You can read more on Parand ® Software Group or check for application updates here
. Please follow WWW.PARANDCO.COM
if you want to read more on Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 on Parand ® Software Group's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Player 10 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Player 10\unins000.exe. Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 4.91 MB (5143504 bytes) and is named FlashPlayer.exe.
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which take 13.47 MB (14124590
bytes) on disk:
- Ax86.exe (3.94 MB)
- FlashPlayer.exe (4.91 MB)
- Px86.exe (3.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 is a program by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. After you click Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Player 10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:37:56.983