Adobe Flash Player 10.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Adobe Flash Player 10.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 10.0 from your computerParand ® Software Group
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Parand ® Software Group. Please follow WWW.PARANDCO.COM
if you want to read more on Adobe Flash Player 10.0 on Parand ® Software Group's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player 10 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Adobe Flash Player 10.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player 10\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. FlashPlayer.exe is the Adobe Flash Player 10.0's main executable file and it occupies about 4.91 MB (5143504 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Adobe Flash Player 10.0. They take 5.59 MB (5858542
bytes) on disk.
- FlashPlayer.exe (4.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0
of Adobe Flash Player 10.0.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Adobe Flash Player 10.0.Folders that were left behind:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Player 10
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player_is1
Adobe Flash Player 10.0 is an application by Parand ® Software Group. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Adobe Flash Player 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe Flash Player 10.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe Flash Player 10.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Flash Player 10.0". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Flash Player 10.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Adobe Flash Player 10.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe Flash Player 10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adobe Flash Player 10.0:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player 10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Flash Player 10.0.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Flash Player 10.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Flash Player 10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Flash Player 10.0 by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Flash Player 10.0 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Flash Player 10.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:34:18.630