Adobe Flash Player 10
Adobe Flash Player 10 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 10 from your computerParand ® Software Group
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Parand ® Software Group. You can get more details related to Adobe Flash Player 10 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Usually the Adobe Flash Player 10 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player 10 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Adobe Flash Player 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player 10\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called FlashPlayer.exe and occupies 4.91 MB (5143504 bytes).
Adobe Flash Player 10 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.59 MB (5865198
bytes) on disk:
- FlashPlayer.exe (4.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10
of Adobe Flash Player 10.
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove Adobe Flash Player 10 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Adobe Flash Player 10:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Adobe Flash Player 10 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Adobe-Flash-Player-126.96.36.1995-Final-www.Download.ir (2).lnk
Adobe Flash Player 10 is a program released by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Adobe Flash Player 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe Flash Player 10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Flash Player 10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Flash Player 10". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Flash Player 10 application will be found automatically. When you select Adobe Flash Player 10 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Flash Player 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adobe Flash Player 10:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player 10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Flash Player 10.
8. After removing Adobe Flash Player 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Flash Player 10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Flash Player 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 10 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Flash Player 10 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Flash Player 10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:31:12.030