Adobe Edge Preview
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Adobe Edge Preview for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Adobe Edge Preview from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Edge Preview folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Adobe Edge Preview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Adobe Edge Preview's main file takes about 4.97 MB (5209600 bytes) and its name is Edge.exe.
Adobe Edge Preview is comprised of the following executables which take 5.27 MB (5525680
bytes) on disk:
- Edge.exe (4.97 MB)
- LogTransport2.exe (308.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Adobe Edge Preview.
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe Edge Preview we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Adobe Edge Preview when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Edge Preview 1.0 01-16-2020.log.gz
Adobe Edge Preview is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Adobe Edge Preview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe Edge Preview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe Edge Preview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Edge Preview". The Adobe Edge Preview app will be found very quickly. After you click Adobe Edge Preview in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Edge Preview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Edge Preview.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Edge Preview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Edge Preview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Edge Preview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Edge Preview by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Edge Preview by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Edge Preview in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 11:37:56.750