Adobe Digital Editions
You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe Digital Editions for Windows. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. How to uninstall Adobe Digital Editions from your system
Adobe Digital Editions installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.43 MB (14080256
bytes) on disk.
- digitaleditions.exe (13.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (58.50 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Adobe Digital Editions you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe Digital Editions:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe Digital Editions
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe Digital Editions\digitaleditions.exe
- C:\Program Files\Adobe Digital Editions\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Digital Editions
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Digital Editions
Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Adobe Digital Editions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe Digital Editions with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Digital Editions or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Digital Editions". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Digital Editions program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Adobe Digital Editions in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe Digital Editions, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Digital Editions.
8. After removing Adobe Digital Editions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Digital Editions that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Digital Editions with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130