Adobe Contribute CS4
Adobe Contribute CS4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe Contribute CS4 from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More data about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Usually the Adobe Contribute CS4 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\4c96cd7621076512aaef5e76536b4ef directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Adobe Contribute CS4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\4c96cd7621076512aaef5e76536b4ef\Setup.exe --uninstall=1. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Adobe Contribute CS4's main file takes around 2.87 MB (3011952 bytes) and its name is Setup.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Adobe Contribute CS4. They take about 2.87 MB (3011952
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Adobe Contribute CS4 version 5.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe Contribute CS4:
Adobe Contribute CS4 is a program by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people choose to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Adobe Contribute CS4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Contribute CS4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Contribute CS4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Contribute CS4". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Contribute CS4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe Contribute CS4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Contribute CS4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Contribute CS4.
8. After removing Adobe Contribute CS4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Contribute CS4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Contribute CS4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Contribute CS4 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Contribute CS4 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Contribute CS4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:25:35.190