Adobe Connect is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adobe Connect from your PCAdobe Systems Inc.
. More information on Adobe Systems Inc. can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Adobe Connect is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. adobeconnectaddin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 15.11 MB (15841240 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Adobe Connect. They occupy an average of 15.11 MB (15841240
bytes) on disk.
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (15.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Connect version 11.9.985.57
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe Connect:
...click to view all...
Adobe Connect has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Adobe Connect:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Adobe Connect:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Connect.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Connect App
Adobe Connect is a program by Adobe Systems Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Adobe Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe Connect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Connect". If it exists on your system the Adobe Connect application will be found automatically. After you select Adobe Connect in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Connect.
8. After removing Adobe Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Connect by Adobe Systems Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Connect by Adobe Systems Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 17:30:22.360