Adobe® Connect™ is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe® Connect™ from your systemAdobe® Connect™
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Adobe® Connect™. Usually the Adobe® Connect™ application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe® Connect™. The application's main executable file has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is labeled msedge_proxy.exe.
Adobe® Connect™ installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This info is about Adobe® Connect™ version 1.0
Adobe® Connect™ is an application by Adobe® Connect™. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Adobe® Connect™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe® Connect™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe® Connect™ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe® Connect™". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe® Connect™ application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe® Connect™ in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe® Connect™, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe® Connect™.
8. After removing Adobe® Connect™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe® Connect™ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe® Connect™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe® Connect™ by Adobe® Connect™ from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe® Connect™ by Adobe® Connect™ is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe® Connect™ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 13:50:46.150