Adobe Air 188.8.131.52 V01
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Adobe Air 184.108.40.206 V01 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Adobe Air 220.127.116.11 V01 from your computerRe-packaged by General Electric
. More information on Re-packaged by General Electric can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\GEUNINST directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Adobe Air 18.104.22.168 V01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\GEUNINST\GEUninstall.exe" adobe_air_x.x_v01. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GEUninstall.EXE is the Adobe Air 22.214.171.124 V01's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 174.35 KB (178536 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Air 126.96.36.199 V01 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 331.91 KB (339880
bytes) on disk.
- GEUninstall.EXE (174.35 KB)
- UNWISE32.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe Air 188.8.131.52 V01 version 0104
Adobe Air 184.108.40.206 V01 is a program marketed by Re-packaged by General Electric. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Adobe Air 220.127.116.11 V01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe Air 18.104.22.168 V01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe Air 22.214.171.124 V01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Air 126.96.36.199 V01". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Air 188.8.131.52 V01 program will be found automatically. After you click Adobe Air 184.108.40.206 V01 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Adobe Air 220.127.116.11 V01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Air 18.104.22.168 V01.
8. After removing Adobe Air 22.214.171.124 V01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Air 126.96.36.199 V01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Air 188.8.131.52 V01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Air 184.108.40.206 V01 by Re-packaged by General Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Air 220.127.116.11 V01 by Re-packaged by General Electric is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Air 18.104.22.168 V01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:38:20.317