Adobe Acrobat X
This web page is about Adobe Acrobat X for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adobe Acrobat X from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). Adobe Acrobat X's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfServicePlugin.exe is the Adobe Acrobat X's primary executable file and it takes circa 131.80 KB (134960 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Acrobat X installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe Acrobat X version 1.0
Adobe Acrobat X is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Adobe Acrobat X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat X from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe Acrobat X or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Acrobat X". If it exists on your system the Adobe Acrobat X app will be found automatically. After you click Adobe Acrobat X in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Acrobat X, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Acrobat X.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Acrobat X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Acrobat X that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Acrobat X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Acrobat X by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Acrobat X by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Acrobat X supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:57:50.177