Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. You can get more details on Adobe Acrobat Reader DC at https://atkins.service-now.com/navpage.do
. Usually the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC folder, depending on the user's option during install. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC's main file takes about 2.04 MB (2141880 bytes) and is named AcroRd32.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. They take about 11.20 MB (11743312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AcroBroker.exe (277.18 KB)
- AcroRd32.exe (2.04 MB)
- AcroRd32Info.exe (27.18 KB)
- AcroTextExtractor.exe (42.66 KB)
- ADelRCP.exe (69.18 KB)
- AdobeCollabSync.exe (860.68 KB)
- arh.exe (84.66 KB)
- Eula.exe (83.16 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (345.18 KB)
- reader_sl.exe (50.66 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (114.16 KB)
- RdrCEF.exe (1.68 MB)
- RdrServicesUpdater.exe (4.91 MB)
- 64BitMAPIBroker.exe (228.18 KB)
- setup.exe (447.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2015.009.20069
only. Click on the links below for other Adobe Acrobat Reader DC versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Acrobat Reader DC". If it exists on your system the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Acrobat Reader DC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Acrobat Reader DC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Acrobat Reader DC by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Acrobat Reader DC by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-23 17:31:34.313