Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in for Windows. Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\connectaddin folder, regulated by the user's decision. How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in from your system
Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.83 MB (5064200
bytes) on disk.
- connectaddin.exe (4.83 MB)
Many files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in
Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in app will be found automatically. When you select Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130