Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional from your systemAdobe Systems
. Further information on Adobe Systems can be found here
. More information about Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional can be seen at http://www.adobe.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional's primary file takes about 73.61 KB (75376 bytes) and its name is Acrobat.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional. They take about 18.31 MB (19204464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Acrobat.exe (73.61 KB)
- AcrobatInfo.exe (31.50 KB)
- acrobat_sl.exe (31.50 KB)
- AdobeUpdateManager.exe (306.13 KB)
- capserve.exe (1.55 MB)
- Droplet.exe (54.00 KB)
- acroaum.exe (97.63 KB)
- Acrobat Elements.exe (2.64 MB)
- AdobeUpdateManager.exe (300.00 KB)
- ConvertIP.exe (300.00 KB)
- ConvertPDF.exe (232.00 KB)
- ConvertWord.exe (476.00 KB)
- FormDesigner.exe (8.96 MB)
- ConvertIFD.exe (2.66 MB)
- acrodist.exe (192.00 KB)
- acrotray.exe (472.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.8
of Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional. Click on the links below for other Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional versions:
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional is an application offered by the software company Adobe Systems. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional". The Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional app will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional.
8. After removing Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional by Adobe Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional by Adobe Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:12:33.113