Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0
This web page is about Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 from your PCAdobe Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on Adobe Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/main.html
if you want to read more on Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 on Adobe Systems, Inc.'s web page. Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\ISUN040A.EXE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AcroRd32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.45 MB (4669511 bytes) on disk.
Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 contains of the executables below. They take 4.45 MB (4669511
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0. You can find here a few links to other Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 releases:
Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 is a program by the software company Adobe Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/main.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\ISUN040A.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0.
8. After removing Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 by Adobe Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 by Adobe Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 4.0, 5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-08 01:47:11.227