Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's primary executable file and it occupies close to 355.48 KB (364016 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1130448
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.50 KB)
This page is about Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. After you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 12:46:45.723