You can find below detailed information on how to remove Admin Desktop for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Admin Desktop from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Admin Desktop is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Admin Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "mars-d3a519f3@@Controller.Admin Desktop". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Admin Desktop. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Admin Desktop.
Admin Desktop is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Admin Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Admin Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Admin Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Admin Desktop". The Admin Desktop program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Admin Desktop in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Admin Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Admin Desktop.
8. After removing Admin Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Admin Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Admin Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Admin Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Admin Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Admin Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 14:30:02.643