Adelantado Trilogy - Book One
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Adelantado Trilogy - Book One for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Adelantado Trilogy - Book One from your computerZylom
. You can find out more on Zylom or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Zylom Games\Adelantado Trilogy - Book One directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Adelantado Trilogy - Book One. bstrapinstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Adelantado Trilogy - Book One. They occupy about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapinstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- UnRar.exe (240.50 KB)
This web page is about Adelantado Trilogy - Book One version 1.0
Adelantado Trilogy - Book One is an application released by Zylom. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Adelantado Trilogy - Book One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adelantado Trilogy - Book One using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adelantado Trilogy - Book One or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adelantado Trilogy - Book One". If it is installed on your PC the Adelantado Trilogy - Book One app will be found automatically. When you click Adelantado Trilogy - Book One in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adelantado Trilogy - Book One, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adelantado Trilogy - Book One.
8. After removing Adelantado Trilogy - Book One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adelantado Trilogy - Book One that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adelantado Trilogy - Book One using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adelantado Trilogy - Book One by Zylom from your PC, we are not saying that Adelantado Trilogy - Book One by Zylom is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adelantado Trilogy - Book One supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 17:22:20.703