This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Addax for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Addax from your computerAddaxP2P LLC
. You can find out more on AddaxP2P LLC or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Addax at http://www.Addaxp2p.com/
. Addax is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Addax is C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 395.00 KB (404480 bytes) on disk and is called Addax.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Addax. They occupy about 796.49 KB (815606
bytes) on disk.
- Addax.exe (395.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.49 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about Addax version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Addax versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Addax we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Addax
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\Addax.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\Addax.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\Addax.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\Addax.jar
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Addax is a program offered by the software company AddaxP2P LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Addax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Addax from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Addax or simply click the Search feature and type in "Addax". The Addax app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Addax in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Addax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Addax:
- The software company is: http://www.Addaxp2p.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Addax\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Addax.
8. After removing Addax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Addax which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Addax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Addax by AddaxP2P LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Addax by AddaxP2P LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Addax supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:23:45.303