Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6
Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 from your PCPrzedsiębiorstwo Adalex
. You can read more on Przedsiębiorstwo Adalex or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.adalex.pl
if you want to read more on Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 on Przedsiębiorstwo Adalex's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Adalex-ZSZ folder (same installation drive as Windows). Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Adalex-ZSZ\unins000.exe". Zawodowka.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 14.71 MB (15428480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6. They occupy an average of 15.40 MB (16148307
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.96 KB)
- Zawodowka.exe (14.71 MB)
This data is about Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 version 1.5.6
Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 is a program offered by Przedsiębiorstwo Adalex. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6". If it exists on your system the Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6:
- The publisher is: www.adalex.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Adalex-ZSZ\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6.
8. After removing Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 by Przedsiębiorstwo Adalex from your PC, nor are we saying that Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 by Przedsiębiorstwo Adalex is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adalex-ZSZ ver 1.5.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:45:56.863