This web page is about AdSkip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AdSkip from your systemBiling Network Technology Co. Ltd.
. More information about Biling Network Technology Co. Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the app AdSkip can be seen at http://www.adskiper.com/
. Usually the AdSkip application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ADSKIP directory, depending on the user's option during install. AdSkip's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ADSKIP\uninst.exe. AdSkip's primary file takes about 2.14 MB (2244216 bytes) and is called ADSkip.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AdSkip. They take 3.35 MB (3515872
bytes) on disk.
- ADSkip.exe (2.14 MB)
- ADSkipSvc.exe (126.12 KB)
- BugReport.exe (154.62 KB)
- uninst.exe (961.12 KB)
This info is about AdSkip version 1.2.617.9902
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AdSkip:
...click to view all...
AdSkip is a program by Biling Network Technology Co. Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall AdSkip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AdSkip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AdSkip or simply activate the Search field and type in "AdSkip". If it is installed on your PC the AdSkip program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AdSkip in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AdSkip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AdSkip:
- The software company is: http://www.adskiper.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ADSKIP\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AdSkip.
8. After removing AdSkip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AdSkip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AdSkip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AdSkip by Biling Network Technology Co. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AdSkip by Biling Network Technology Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdSkip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:22:02.790