AdBlock and Options
AdBlock and Options is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AdBlock and Options from your PCAdBlock
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AdBlock. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdBlock and Options folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AdBlock and Options by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AdBlock and Options\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.75 MB (1832448 bytes) on disk.
AdBlock and Options is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.75 MB (1832448
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstaller.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of AdBlock and Options.
AdBlock and Options is a program offered by AdBlock. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove AdBlock and Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AdBlock and Options from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AdBlock and Options or simply click the Search feature and type in "AdBlock and Options". If it is installed on your PC the AdBlock and Options application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AdBlock and Options in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AdBlock and Options, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AdBlock and Options.
8. After removing AdBlock and Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AdBlock and Options that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AdBlock and Options with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AdBlock and Options by AdBlock from your PC, nor are we saying that AdBlock and Options by AdBlock is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdBlock and Options in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 01:26:47.413