This info is about Ad Missile for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ad Missile from your PCadmissile.com
. More data about admissile.com can be read here
. Please open http://www.admissile.com
if you want to read more on Ad Missile on admissile.com's web page. Ad Missile is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Ad Missile directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Ad Missile\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ad Missile. loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.28 MB (1344000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ad Missile. They take about 1.68 MB (1760082
bytes) on disk.
- loader.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (406.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Ad Missile version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Ad Missile versions:
Ad Missile is a program released by the software company admissile.com. Some people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Ad Missile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ad Missile from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ad Missile or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ad Missile". If it is installed on your PC the Ad Missile app will be found automatically. When you select Ad Missile in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ad Missile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ad Missile:
- The software company is: http://www.admissile.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ad Missile\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ad Missile.
8. After uninstalling Ad Missile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ad Missile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ad Missile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ad Missile by admissile.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ad Missile by admissile.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ad Missile in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-21 23:59:06.687