Ad Blocker 1.3
Ad Blocker 1.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ad Blocker 1.3 from your PC9InchWorM Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on 9InchWorM Software. More information about Ad Blocker 1.3 can be seen at http://www.9inchworm.tk
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Blocker directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Ad Blocker 1.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Blocker\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) on disk and is titled AdBlocker.exe.
The following executables are contained in Ad Blocker 1.3. They take 171.04 KB (175148
bytes) on disk.
- AdBlocker.exe (100.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Ad Blocker 1.3.
Ad Blocker 1.3 is an application marketed by the software company 9InchWorM Software. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Ad Blocker 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ad Blocker 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ad Blocker 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ad Blocker 1.3". If it exists on your system the Ad Blocker 1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ad Blocker 1.3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ad Blocker 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ad Blocker 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.9inchworm.tk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Blocker\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ad Blocker 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Ad Blocker 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ad Blocker 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ad Blocker 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ad Blocker 1.3 by 9InchWorM Software from your PC, we are not saying that Ad Blocker 1.3 by 9InchWorM Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ad Blocker 1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 11:28:22.677