Ad-Aware Security Add-on
Ad-Aware Security Add-on is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Add-on from your PCLavasoft
. Go over here
for more information on Lavasoft. Ad-Aware Security Add-on is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Ad-Aware Security Add-on by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Ad-Aware Security Add-on's main file takes about 502.30 KB (514352 bytes) and its name is dtUser.exe.
Ad-Aware Security Add-on contains of the executables below. They take 863.27 KB (883992
bytes) on disk.
- dtUser.exe (502.30 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (103.00 KB)
- ieUtils.exe (101.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (156.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Ad-Aware Security Add-on. Click on the links below for other Ad-Aware Security Add-on versions:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Security Add-on is a program released by Lavasoft. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Ad-Aware Security Add-on is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Add-on from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ad-Aware Security Add-on or simply click the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Security Add-on". If it exists on your system the Ad-Aware Security Add-on app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ad-Aware Security Add-on in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ad-Aware Security Add-on, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ad-Aware Security Add-on.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Security Add-on, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Security Add-on which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Security Add-on with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Add-on by Lavasoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ad-Aware Security Add-on by Lavasoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Add-on supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:33:52.460