Acunetix is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Acunetix from your PCAcunetix Ltd.
. Additional info about Acunetix Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details about Acunetix at http://www.acunetix.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Acunetix is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. proto.exe is the Acunetix's primary executable file and it occupies about 685.16 KB (701608 bytes) on disk.
Acunetix contains of the executables below. They occupy 33.12 MB (34732212
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
- wvs_supervisor.exe (722.66 KB)
- Activation.exe (1.95 MB)
- certgen.exe (635.66 KB)
- ChangePassword.exe (936.66 KB)
- deepscan.exe (208.16 KB)
- importer.exe (260.16 KB)
- lsr.exe (1.31 MB)
- opsrv.exe (5.95 MB)
- pdf.exe (84.16 KB)
- proto.exe (685.16 KB)
- wvsc.exe (10.26 MB)
- clusterdb.exe (76.50 KB)
- createdb.exe (77.50 KB)
- createlang.exe (82.00 KB)
- createuser.exe (78.50 KB)
- dropdb.exe (74.50 KB)
- droplang.exe (82.00 KB)
- dropuser.exe (74.50 KB)
- ecpg.exe (755.00 KB)
- initdb.exe (129.00 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (56.50 KB)
- oid2name.exe (49.50 KB)
- pgbench.exe (96.00 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (48.50 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (91.50 KB)
- pg_config.exe (57.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (66.50 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (78.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (324.50 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (98.00 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (58.00 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (75.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (77.50 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (80.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (75.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (149.50 KB)
- pg_rewind.exe (100.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (52.00 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (51.50 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (45.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (116.50 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (87.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.70 MB)
- psql.exe (364.00 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (80.00 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (81.50 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (49.00 KB)
- zic.exe (75.50 KB)
The current page applies to Acunetix version 12.0.180318200
only. You can find here a few links to other Acunetix versions:
Acunetix is a program by the software company Acunetix Ltd.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Acunetix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Acunetix from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acunetix or simply click the Search field and type in "Acunetix". If it exists on your system the Acunetix program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Acunetix in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Acunetix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acunetix:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acunetix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acunetix.
8. After removing Acunetix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acunetix which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acunetix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acunetix by Acunetix Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Acunetix by Acunetix Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acunetix supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 12:05:58.370