Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34
You can find below details on how to remove Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 is C:\Windows\system32\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ComUpdatus.exe and it has a size of 2.85 MB (2984552 bytes).
Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.74 MB (6018464
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.85 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.12 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This web page is about Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 version 1.1.34
Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34". The Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34.
8. After uninstalling Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 09:53:00.140