Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34
You can find below details on how to remove Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 is C:\Windows\system32\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ComUpdatus.exe and it has a size of 2.85 MB (2984552 bytes).
Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.74 MB (6018464
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.85 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.12 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This web page is about Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 version 1.1.34
Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34". If it exists on your system the Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34.
8. After uninstalling Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 1.1.34 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 09:53:00.140