Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15
This page is about Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, depending on the user's option. ComUpdatus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 942.60 KB (965224 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15. They occupy 3.45 MB (3614112
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (942.60 KB)
- daemonu.exe (2.15 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (194.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The current page applies to Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 version 10.11.15
Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15". If it is installed on your PC the Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 application will be found automatically. After you click Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15.
8. After removing Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actualizações da NVIDIA 10.11.15 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:34:40.863