Actual Window Manager 8.2.1
This info is about Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 from your PCActual Tools
. More information on Actual Tools can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 at http://www.actualtools.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Actual Window Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Actual Window Manager\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ActualWindowManagerCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.92 MB (2014512 bytes) on disk.
Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.01 MB (7355072
bytes) on disk:
- ActualWindowManagerCenter.exe (1.92 MB)
- ActualWindowManagerConfig.exe (3.14 MB)
- ActualWindowManagerShellCenter.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (721.80 KB)
The current page applies to Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 version 8.2.1
If you are manually uninstalling Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Actual Tools\Actual Window Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Actual Window Manager
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\Actual Window Manager Slideshow.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\Actual Window Manager.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\ActualWindowManagerCenter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\ActualWindowManagerCenter64.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Actual Window Manager
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Window Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Window Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Windows Manager_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Windows Manager_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Windows Manager_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Windows Manager_is1\InstallLocation
Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 is an application offered by Actual Tools. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Actual Window Manager 8.2.1". If it exists on your system the Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Actual Window Manager 8.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Actual Window Manager 8.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Actual Window Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Actual Window Manager 8.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Actual Window Manager 8.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 by Actual Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 by Actual Tools is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Actual Window Manager 8.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-19 15:36:55.750