Actual Window Manager 8.13
This web page is about Actual Window Manager 8.13 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Actual Window Manager 8.13 from your computerActual Tools
. More information about Actual Tools can be found here
. More data about the application Actual Window Manager 8.13 can be found at http://www.actualtools.com/
. Actual Window Manager 8.13 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Actual Window Manager 8.13 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 840.25 KB (860416 bytes) on disk and is called ActualWindowManagerCenter.exe.
Actual Window Manager 8.13 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.45 MB (7809808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ActualToolsTabbedContainer.exe (427.75 KB)
- ActualWindowManagerCenter.exe (840.25 KB)
- ActualWindowManagerCenter64.exe (639.75 KB)
- ActualWindowManagerConfig.exe (1.35 MB)
- ActualWindowManagerShellCenter64.exe (2.72 MB)
- LogonScreenService.exe (593.25 KB)
- ScreensaverLoader64.exe (236.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (724.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.13
of Actual Window Manager 8.13.
Actual Window Manager 8.13 is a program by Actual Tools. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Actual Window Manager 8.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Actual Window Manager 8.13 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Actual Window Manager 8.13 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Actual Window Manager 8.13". If it exists on your system the Actual Window Manager 8.13 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Actual Window Manager 8.13 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Actual Window Manager 8.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Actual Window Manager 8.13:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Actual Window Manager 8.13.
8. After uninstalling Actual Window Manager 8.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Actual Window Manager 8.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Actual Window Manager 8.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Actual Window Manager 8.13 by Actual Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Actual Window Manager 8.13 by Actual Tools is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Actual Window Manager 8.13 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 00:31:23.667