Actual Title Buttons 8.7
Actual Title Buttons 8.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Actual Title Buttons 8.7 from your computerActual Tools
. Check out here
for more info on Actual Tools. You can see more info related to Actual Title Buttons 8.7 at http://www.actualtools.com/
. Actual Title Buttons 8.7 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Title Buttons folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Actual Title Buttons 8.7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Title Buttons\unins000.exe. ActualTitleButtonsCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 645.80 KB (661296 bytes) on disk.
Actual Title Buttons 8.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.65 MB (3824320
bytes) on disk.
- ActualTitleButtonsCenter.exe (645.80 KB)
- ActualTitleButtonsCenter64.exe (602.80 KB)
- ActualTitleButtonsConfig.exe (1.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (721.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.7
of Actual Title Buttons 8.7.
If you are manually uninstalling Actual Title Buttons 8.7 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Title Buttons
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Actual Title Buttons
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Actual Tools\Actual Title Buttons
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Title Buttons\ActualTitleButtonsCenter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Title Buttons\ActualTitleButtonsCenter64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Title Buttons\ActualTitleButtonsConfig.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Title Buttons\ActualTitleButtonsConfig.url
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Title Buttons
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Title Buttons
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Title Buttons_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Title Buttons\ActualTitleButtonsCenter.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Title Buttons_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Title Buttons_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Title Buttons_is1\InstallLocation
Actual Title Buttons 8.7 is a program released by the software company Actual Tools. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Actual Title Buttons 8.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Actual Title Buttons 8.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Actual Title Buttons 8.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Actual Title Buttons 8.7". If it exists on your system the Actual Title Buttons 8.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Actual Title Buttons 8.7 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Actual Title Buttons 8.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Actual Title Buttons 8.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Title Buttons\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Actual Title Buttons 8.7.
8. After uninstalling Actual Title Buttons 8.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Actual Title Buttons 8.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Actual Title Buttons 8.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Actual Title Buttons 8.7 by Actual Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Actual Title Buttons 8.7 by Actual Tools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Actual Title Buttons 8.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 11:18:32.867