Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3
This web page is about Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 from your computerActual Tools
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Actual Tools. More details about Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 can be found at http://www.actualtools.com/
. Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3's main file takes around 1.69 MB (1772336 bytes) and is called ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3. They occupy 8.66 MB (9083840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter.exe (1.69 MB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter64.exe (386.55 KB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsConfig.exe (3.13 MB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsShellCenter64.exe (2.54 MB)
- ScreensaverLoader64.exe (228.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (721.80 KB)
This page is about Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 version 8.1.3
Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 is a program by the software company Actual Tools. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3". The Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3.
8. After removing Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 by Actual Tools from your PC, nor are we saying that Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 by Actual Tools is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-29 12:28:41.010