Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13
This info is about Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 from your systemActual Tools
. Go over here
for more details on Actual Tools. Click on http://www.actualtools.com/
to get more info about Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 on Actual Tools's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter.exe and occupies 1.84 MB (1930496 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13. They occupy about 10.38 MB (10879528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter.exe (1.84 MB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter64.exe (639.75 KB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsConfig.exe (3.68 MB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsShellCenter64.exe (2.71 MB)
- LogonScreenService.exe (593.75 KB)
- ScreensaverLoader64.exe (236.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (724.16 KB)
The current page applies to Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 version 8.13
Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 is an application by Actual Tools. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 or simply click the Search field and type in "Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13". If it is installed on your PC the Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13.
8. After uninstalling Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 by Actual Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 by Actual Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:06:17.130