Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13
This info is about Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 from your systemActual Tools
. Go over here
for more details on Actual Tools. Click on http://www.actualtools.com/
to get more info about Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 on Actual Tools's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter.exe and occupies 1.84 MB (1930496 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13. They occupy about 10.38 MB (10879528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter.exe (1.84 MB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter64.exe (639.75 KB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsConfig.exe (3.68 MB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsShellCenter64.exe (2.71 MB)
- LogonScreenService.exe (593.75 KB)
- ScreensaverLoader64.exe (236.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (724.16 KB)
The current page applies to Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 version 8.13
Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 is an application by Actual Tools. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13". The Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 program will be found automatically. After you click Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13:
- The publisher is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13.
8. After uninstalling Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 by Actual Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 by Actual Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 8.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:06:17.130