Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3
Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 from your PCActual Tools
. More information on Actual Tools can be found here
. Please follow http://www.actualtools.com/
if you want to read more on Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 on Actual Tools's page. Usually the Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Actual Multiple Monitors folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Actual Multiple Monitors\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3. The application's main executable file is called ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter.exe and occupies 1.62 MB (1700200 bytes).
Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.56 MB (6881696
bytes) on disk:
- ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter.exe (1.62 MB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsConfig.exe (2.80 MB)
- ActualMultipleMonitorsShellCenter.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (721.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3
of Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3.
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Actual Tools\Actual Multiple Monitors
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Actual Multiple Monitors
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\Actual Multiple Monitors Slideshow.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\Actual Multiple Monitors.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Multiple Monitors\ActualMultipleMonitorsCenter64.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Actual Multiple Monitors
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Multiple Monitors
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Multiple Monitors
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Multiple Monitors_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Multiple Monitors_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Multiple Monitors_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Multiple Monitors_is1\InstallLocation
Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 is an application released by Actual Tools. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3". If it exists on your system the Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Actual Multiple Monitors\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3.
8. After removing Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 by Actual Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 by Actual Tools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Actual Multiple Monitors 4.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:27:50.713