Actual Installer 4.6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Actual Installer 4.6 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Actual Installer 4.6 from your PCSofteza Development
. Take a look here
for more details on Softeza Development. Click on http://www.actualinstaller.com/
to get more information about Actual Installer 4.6 on Softeza Development's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Installer folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Actual Installer 4.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Installer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled AInstaller.exe and it has a size of 1.06 MB (1107968 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Actual Installer 4.6. They take about 2.41 MB (2528768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AInstaller.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (224.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- Feed.exe (163.00 KB)
- upx.exe (263.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Actual Installer 4.6 version 4.6
Actual Installer 4.6 is a program by the software company Softeza Development. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Actual Installer 4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Actual Installer 4.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Actual Installer 4.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Actual Installer 4.6". If it is installed on your PC the Actual Installer 4.6 application will be found very quickly. After you select Actual Installer 4.6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Actual Installer 4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Actual Installer 4.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.actualinstaller.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Installer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Actual Installer 4.6.
8. After uninstalling Actual Installer 4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Actual Installer 4.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Actual Installer 4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Actual Installer 4.6 by Softeza Development from your PC, nor are we saying that Actual Installer 4.6 by Softeza Development is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Actual Installer 4.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-25 20:57:59.663