Actual File Folders 1.9
This page contains complete information on how to remove Actual File Folders 1.9 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.9 from your PCActual Tools
. More info about Actual Tools can be read here
. More data about the application Actual File Folders 1.9 can be seen at http://www.actualtools.com/
. Actual File Folders 1.9 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Actual File Folders 1.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Actual File Folders 1.9's main file takes around 1.22 MB (1278416 bytes) and is named ActualFileFoldersCenter.exe.
Actual File Folders 1.9 contains of the executables below. They take 5.49 MB (5760320
bytes) on disk.
- ActualFileFoldersCenter.exe (1.22 MB)
- ActualFileFoldersCenter64.exe (610.45 KB)
- ActualFileFoldersConfig.exe (2.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (728.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of Actual File Folders 1.9.
Actual File Folders 1.9 is a program by the software company Actual Tools. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Actual File Folders 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Actual File Folders 1.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Actual File Folders 1.9". If it is installed on your PC the Actual File Folders 1.9 application will be found automatically. When you select Actual File Folders 1.9 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Actual File Folders 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Actual File Folders 1.9:
- The software company is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Actual File Folders 1.9.
8. After uninstalling Actual File Folders 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Actual File Folders 1.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Actual File Folders 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.9 by Actual Tools from your PC, nor are we saying that Actual File Folders 1.9 by Actual Tools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:10:35.357