Actual File Folders 1.13
Actual File Folders 1.13 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.13 from your PCActual Tools
. More information about Actual Tools can be read here
. Please follow http://www.actualtools.com/
if you want to read more on Actual File Folders 1.13 on Actual Tools's web page. Usually the Actual File Folders 1.13 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Actual File Folders 1.13 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Actual File Folders 1.13's main file takes around 540.25 KB (553216 bytes) and is called ActualFileFoldersCenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Actual File Folders 1.13. They occupy 2.99 MB (3135904
bytes) on disk.
- ActualFileFoldersCenter.exe (540.25 KB)
- ActualFileFoldersCenter64.exe (633.75 KB)
- ActualFileFoldersConfig.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (724.16 KB)
This web page is about Actual File Folders 1.13 version 1.13
Actual File Folders 1.13 is an application by Actual Tools. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Actual File Folders 1.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.13 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Actual File Folders 1.13 or simply click the Search field and type in "Actual File Folders 1.13". If it exists on your system the Actual File Folders 1.13 app will be found very quickly. When you click Actual File Folders 1.13 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Actual File Folders 1.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Actual File Folders 1.13:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Actual File Folders 1.13.
8. After removing Actual File Folders 1.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Actual File Folders 1.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Actual File Folders 1.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.13 by Actual Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Actual File Folders 1.13 by Actual Tools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.13 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 00:31:23.657