Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5
This web page is about Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 from your computerDeep Software Inc.
. More information about Deep Software Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.softactivity.com
if you want to read more on Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 on Deep Software Inc.'s web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftActivity\Activity Monitor directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftActivity\Activity Monitor\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.67 MB (4894072 bytes) on disk and is labeled swatcher.exe.
The executables below are part of Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5. They take about 43.26 MB (45360080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- logviewer.exe (2.85 MB)
- pgexport.exe (1.74 MB)
- sainstallsvc.exe (658.87 KB)
- SalogSrv.exe (3.77 MB)
- sawebsrv.exe (1.89 MB)
- swatcher.exe (4.67 MB)
- tsmcfg.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- amagent.exe (5.61 MB)
- clusterdb.exe (71.50 KB)
- createdb.exe (71.50 KB)
- createlang.exe (82.00 KB)
- createuser.exe (74.00 KB)
- dropdb.exe (69.00 KB)
- droplang.exe (82.00 KB)
- dropuser.exe (69.00 KB)
- ecpg.exe (765.00 KB)
- initdb.exe (128.50 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (56.00 KB)
- oid2name.exe (49.50 KB)
- pgbench.exe (138.00 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (48.50 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (91.50 KB)
- pg_config.exe (56.00 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (66.00 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (79.00 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (345.50 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (102.00 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (80.50 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (58.00 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (74.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (77.50 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (81.00 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (75.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (152.00 KB)
- pg_rewind.exe (100.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (52.00 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (51.50 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (45.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (129.00 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (88.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.91 MB)
- psql.exe (369.00 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (74.00 KB)
- stackbuilder.exe (303.95 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (76.00 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (49.00 KB)
- zic.exe (75.00 KB)
- serve.exe (7.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19955
of Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5.
Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 is an application marketed by the software company Deep Software Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5". If it is installed on your PC the Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softactivity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftActivity\Activity Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5.
8. After removing Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 by Deep Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 by Deep Software Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Activity Monitor Trial version 11.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 09:26:10.950