Activision(R) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Activision(R) from your PCActivision
. Further information on Activision can be found here
. Please follow www.activision.com
if you want to read more on Activision(R) on Activision's website. Activision(R) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\ТРАНСФОРМЕРЫ - МЕСТЬ ПАДШИХ folder, depending on the user's choice. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.42 MB (3589392 bytes) on disk.
Activision(R) is composed of the following executables which take 25.66 MB (26906416
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (3.42 MB)
- mc.exe (3.42 MB)
- Transformers2.exe (18.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Activision(R). Click on the links below for other Activision(R) versions:
Activision(R) is an application offered by the software company Activision. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Activision(R) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Activision(R) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Activision(R) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Activision(R)". If it exists on your system the Activision(R) app will be found automatically. When you select Activision(R) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Activision(R), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Activision(R).
8. After removing Activision(R), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Activision(R) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Activision(R) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Activision(R) by Activision from your computer, we are not saying that Activision(R) by Activision is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Activision(R) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:44:24.190