ActivePresenter 7.3.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ActivePresenter 7.3.0 from your PCATOMI
. You can read more on ATOMI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ActivePresenter 7.3.0 can be found at https://atomisystems.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATOMI\ActivePresenter folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ATOMI\ActivePresenter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ActivePresenter 7.3.0. ActivePresenter 7.3.0's primary file takes about 16.19 MB (16971864 bytes) and its name is ActivePresenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of ActivePresenter 7.3.0. They occupy about 17.83 MB (18693655
bytes) on disk.
- ActivePresenter.exe (16.19 MB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (412.40 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.24 MB)
The current page applies to ActivePresenter 7.3.0 version 7.3.0
ActivePresenter 7.3.0 is a program released by ATOMI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ActivePresenter 7.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ActivePresenter 7.3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ActivePresenter 7.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ActivePresenter 7.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the ActivePresenter 7.3.0 application will be found automatically. When you click ActivePresenter 7.3.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ActivePresenter 7.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ActivePresenter 7.3.0:
- The publisher is: https://atomisystems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ATOMI\ActivePresenter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ActivePresenter 7.3.0.
8. After uninstalling ActivePresenter 7.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ActivePresenter 7.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ActivePresenter 7.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ActivePresenter 7.3.0 by ATOMI from your PC, nor are we saying that ActivePresenter 7.3.0 by ATOMI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ActivePresenter 7.3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:38:50.720