ActiveMessenger is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ActiveMessenger from your systemActiveSoft Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about ActiveSoft Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. ActiveMessenger is usually set up in the C:\Activesoft\ActiveMessenger directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\SetupInfo\81afc7c8-d050-404c-8f6d-37c5ca360f67\UnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ActiveMessenger. UnInstall.exe is the ActiveMessenger's main executable file and it occupies close to 616.09 KB (630878 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ActiveMessenger. They occupy about 616.09 KB (630878
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall.exe (616.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.41
of ActiveMessenger. For other ActiveMessenger versions please click below:
ActiveMessenger is a program by ActiveSoft Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase ActiveMessenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ActiveMessenger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ActiveMessenger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ActiveMessenger". If it is installed on your PC the ActiveMessenger application will be found automatically. When you click ActiveMessenger in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ActiveMessenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ActiveMessenger.
8. After removing ActiveMessenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ActiveMessenger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ActiveMessenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ActiveMessenger by ActiveSoft Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that ActiveMessenger by ActiveSoft Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ActiveMessenger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-28 09:15:18.000