This info is about ActiveMail for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ActiveMail from your systemFlexibleShopper
. Check out here
for more information on FlexibleShopper. ActiveMail is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveMail directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ActiveMail is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveMail\ActiveMail.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named ActiveMail.exe and it has a size of 766.00 KB (784384 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in ActiveMail. They take 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- ActiveMail.exe (766.00 KB)
ActiveMail is an application marketed by the software company FlexibleShopper. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove ActiveMail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ActiveMail from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ActiveMail or simply click the Search field and type in "ActiveMail". If it exists on your system the ActiveMail program will be found automatically. When you click ActiveMail in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ActiveMail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ActiveMail.
8. After uninstalling ActiveMail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ActiveMail that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ActiveMail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ActiveMail by FlexibleShopper from your computer, we are not saying that ActiveMail by FlexibleShopper is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ActiveMail in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 15:46:47.107