This info is about ActiveFax for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall ActiveFax from your PCActFax Communication
. Take a look here
for more details on ActFax Communication. Please open http://www.actfax.com/
if you want to read more on ActiveFax on ActFax Communication's web page. ActiveFax is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ActiveFax folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Windows\UIActFax.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ActiveFax. ActFaxClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.12 MB (1172096 bytes) on disk.
ActiveFax installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.13 MB (19013520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActFaxClient.exe (1.12 MB)
- install_x64.exe (11.43 MB)
- ActFax.exe (2.20 MB)
- ActSrvNT.exe (2.20 MB)
- StartSrv.exe (94.13 KB)
- StopSrv.exe (94.63 KB)
- Socket.exe (88.50 KB)
- WinApp.exe (82.00 KB)
- AFCompr.exe (96.13 KB)
- AFPack.exe (97.63 KB)
- DataCfg.exe (91.63 KB)
- TSClientB.exe (578.13 KB)
The current page applies to ActiveFax version 5.15
alone. Click on the links below for other ActiveFax versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall ActiveFax you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ActiveFax from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ActiveFax when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ActiveFax
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ActiveFax Server.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\ActiveFax Server.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ActiveFax\ActiveFax Error Codes.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ActiveFax\ActiveFax Server Help.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ActFax Communication\ActiveFax
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ActFax Communication\ActiveFax
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\ActFax Communication\ActiveFax
ActiveFax is a program by ActFax Communication. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove ActiveFax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ActiveFax from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ActiveFax or simply click the Search field and type in "ActiveFax". The ActiveFax program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ActiveFax in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ActiveFax, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ActiveFax:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actfax.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UIActFax.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ActiveFax.
8. After removing ActiveFax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ActiveFax which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ActiveFax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ActiveFax by ActFax Communication from your PC, nor are we saying that ActiveFax by ActFax Communication is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ActiveFax supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 06:45:37.087