This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ActiveDiscount for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ActiveDiscount from your computerActiveDiscount
. More information about ActiveDiscount can be found here
. ActiveDiscount is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveDiscount folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveDiscount\ActiveDiscount.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ActiveDiscount. ActiveDiscount.exe is the ActiveDiscount's primary executable file and it takes close to 372.85 KB (381799 bytes) on disk.
ActiveDiscount is composed of the following executables which occupy 372.85 KB (381799
bytes) on disk:
- ActiveDiscount.exe (372.85 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall ActiveDiscount you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
ActiveDiscount is an application offered by the software company ActiveDiscount. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall ActiveDiscount is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ActiveDiscount using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ActiveDiscount or simply click the Search feature and type in "ActiveDiscount". The ActiveDiscount application will be found automatically. When you select ActiveDiscount in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ActiveDiscount, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ActiveDiscount.
8. After uninstalling ActiveDiscount, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ActiveDiscount which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ActiveDiscount with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ActiveDiscount by ActiveDiscount from your computer, nor are we saying that ActiveDiscount by ActiveDiscount is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ActiveDiscount in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:42:49.770