This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Active Wall for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Active Wall from your systemActive Network CO., Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Active Network CO., Ltd. Click on http://www.lanctrl.com/
to get more information about Active Wall on Active Network CO., Ltd's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AWall folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AWall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Active Wall. AWall.exe is the Active Wall's primary executable file and it takes close to 264.15 KB (270488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Active Wall. They occupy about 2.02 MB (2122943
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AWall.exe (264.15 KB)
- ImportBL.exe (385.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Update.exe (176.65 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (63.50 KB)
- snetcfg32.exe (18.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.2013.0510
of Active Wall. Click on the links below for other Active Wall versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Active Wall:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Active Wall's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\AWall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\AWall.sig
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Capture.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Computer.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Config.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\DenyPage.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Driver\capture.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Driver\capture.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Driver\capture64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Driver\CertMgr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Driver\netsf.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Driver\netsf_m.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Driver\snetcfg64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Help\Help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\ImportBL.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\License.lic
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Plugins\HttpFilter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Plugins\ShowFlux.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Plugins\UrlList.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Policy\!Demo.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Policy\DenyAdvertisement.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Policy\DenyWebMail.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Policy\DenyWebUpload.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Policy\DisableActiveX.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Policy\DisableFlash.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Policy\DisableHttpTunnel.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Policy\DisableImage.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Policy\GoogleOnly.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\rtl70.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\Update.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AWall\vcl70.bpl
Active Wall is a program offered by Active Network CO., Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Active Wall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Active Wall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Active Wall or simply click the Search field and type in "Active Wall". If it exists on your system the Active Wall program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Active Wall in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Active Wall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active Wall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lanctrl.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AWall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Active Wall.
8. After removing Active Wall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Wall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Active Wall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Active Wall by Active Network CO., Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Active Wall by Active Network CO., Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Active Wall supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:17:56.403