Active@ UNDELETE 9
Active@ UNDELETE 9 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 9 from your computerLSoft Technologies Inc
. You can read more on LSoft Technologies Inc or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.lsoft.net
if you want to read more on Active@ UNDELETE 9 on LSoft Technologies Inc's page. Active@ UNDELETE 9 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 9. Active@ UNDELETE 9's main file takes around 15.24 MB (15978496 bytes) and is named Undelete.exe.
Active@ UNDELETE 9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.48 MB (18330951
bytes) on disk.
- FileOrganizer_demo.exe (798.12 KB)
- Undelete.exe (15.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
The current page applies to Active@ UNDELETE 9 version 9.0.71
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Active@ UNDELETE 9:
Active@ UNDELETE 9 is an application marketed by LSoft Technologies Inc. Some people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Active@ UNDELETE 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Active@ UNDELETE 9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Active@ UNDELETE 9". If it exists on your system the Active@ UNDELETE 9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Active@ UNDELETE 9 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Active@ UNDELETE 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active@ UNDELETE 9:
- The publisher is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 9.
8. After uninstalling Active@ UNDELETE 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active@ UNDELETE 9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Active@ UNDELETE 9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 9 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Active@ UNDELETE 9 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 04:41:26.783