Active@ UNDELETE 8.5
You can find on this page details on how to remove Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 from your systemLSoft Technologies Inc
. Further information on LSoft Technologies Inc can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 at http://www.lsoft.net
. Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.01 MB (5253720 bytes) on disk and is titled Undelete.exe.
Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.49 MB (6801192
bytes) on disk.
- FileOrganizer_demo.exe (798.12 KB)
- Undelete.exe (5.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.09 KB)
This page is about Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 version 8.5
Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 is an application marketed by LSoft Technologies Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Active@ UNDELETE 8.5". The Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 app will be found automatically. After you click Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Active@ UNDELETE 8.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active@ UNDELETE 8.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Active@ UNDELETE 8.5.
8. After uninstalling Active@ UNDELETE 8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:28:09.237