Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise
Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise from your systemLSoft Technologies Inc
. Open here
for more details on LSoft Technologies Inc. You can get more details about Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise at www.active-undelete.com
. Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Active Data Recovery Software\Active UNDELETE7 Enterprise directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\Active Data Recovery Software\Active UNDELETE7 Enterprise\UNWISE.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Undelete.exe is the Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise's main executable file and it takes about 3.39 MB (3552712 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise. They occupy 4.60 MB (4819040
bytes) on disk.
- Undelete.exe (3.39 MB)
- UndeleteAgent.exe (1.06 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (155.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.4
of Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise
Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise is an application by LSoft Technologies Inc. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise". If it exists on your system the Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: www.active-undelete.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Active Data Recovery Software\Active UNDELETE7 Enterprise\UNWISE.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise.
8. After removing Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise by LSoft Technologies Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 7 Enterprise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 15:23:55.390